You have no Privacy when using this website.
- The IP used when you visit this website logged. This IP will much likely be your IP and can much likely be used to identify you.
- These logs are stored for up to 24 hours. They can sieze the servers and find out that you are using, or are interested in using, GNU/Linux. "He's using Linux!! GET HIM!!.
- The IP used with editing this website without bein logged in will be publicly displayed in the pages "history" pages. Thus; You should connect anonymously using Tor OR log in before editing pages.
- Advertisements who are served from advertisers webpages also track you. These advertisement requests are much likely logged and most likely stored for too long periods of time.
- You can connect anonymously using Tor. We, our sponsors - or anyone else - are unable to find out who you are if you visit this website using Tor.
 In bullet summary, you should know
- Linuxreviews does not want any information about you. We also do not want to store any information about you.
- Linuxreviews sponsors want to know everything about you, store it indefinately and regularly analyze it.