The kdegames package is a bundle of games written using the K Desktop Environment libraries which is shipped together with KDE. Some distributions offer seperate packages for each of the games categories included in this package, mostly splitt into kdegames-arcade, kdegames-board, kdegames-tactic and kdegames-card.
 List of software
 Card games
- KPatience - A card game with solitaire games Klondike, Spider and FreeCell and other card games included.
- KPoker - Simple one-player 5 card poker game.
- Lieutnant Skat - Two-player (including remote adversary simplified version of the German game Offiziersskat.
- KAsteroids - An asteroids port for KDE. Destroy the asteroids or they'll destroy you.
- KBounce - A JezzBall-clone
- KFoulEggs - A Puyo Puyo game.
- KGoldRunner - Run around an area collecting gold then run to the next level.
- Kolf - A Miniature golf fun simulation.
- KMines - A minesweeper game.
- KSirtet - A simple Tetris clone.
- KSmileTris - A Tetris variation.
- KSnake - A KDE port of Rattler Race (a variation of Snake).
- KSpaceDuel - A variation on the Spacewar! game.
- KTron - A rudimentary Tron Light cycle racing game.
- KTuberling - A Potato-guy game for kids.
- KBackgammon - Backgammon for KDE
- KBattleship - Battleship for KDE
- KBlackBox - Black-box logic game. Shoot rays into a black box to find some balls.
- KenolabA - Abalone for KDE
- Shisen-Sho - A game like Mahjong
- KWin4 - 4 wins
- KAtomic - A clone of the early 1990s commercial game Atomix
- KJumpingCube - A board game where you make boxes change color and try to succeed in taking over the board.
- KLines - Put at least five balls of the same color in one line
- Klickety - Klickety is an adaptation of clickomania to KDE, similar to KSameGame
- Konquest - Galactical Konquest!
- KSameGame - A wall of balls that need to be deleted.
- KSokoban - Sokoban!